More Vanishing Point - Manifesto
Just when I thought that Loki would be taking time off until CES, she posts a video to YouTube. Putting "formula" into the box on the VanishingPointGame.com site yields a page full of colored numbers. Connect the dots for each color in numerical order and you get a bunch of letters, which rearrange into the word "MANIFESTO". Go to that directory, and you get the following:
Builders build. Writers write. Dancers dance.
I disappear.
In a few weeks, I will vanish. In the meantime, my job is to find—and reward—some of the cleverest people on the planet. Every week I will leave you twelve puzzles, ranging from easy to.....well, not so easy. Solving them earns you the chance to win some unbelievable prizes.
Impress me. This has been but a small taste of what I have in store for you. The real challenge starts both online and off when the countdown hits zero and the game begins.
Remember, countdowns usually end with a launch, and this will be a lift-off like the world has never seen.
The video is pretty cool. Most people think it was reversed at the beginning, but it looks like it was really reversed at the end. How did she do it? Looks like it was memory metal, near as I can tell.
1 comment:
it is memory metal
Post a Comment