My ego just got a bit bigger ...
I can see all the people that know me now saying "Great, just what Rob needs!" :)
Seriously though, while doing research for a project in my game development class (we're doing a "gameography" of game designers to see what themes are in their games as a way to see what drives these minds), I stopped at Moby Games to look up some information on my chosen game designer (Eugene Jarvis, in case you were wondering).
Anyway, on a lark, I decided to check my name. Low and behold, I'm in there! Two of my credits with Boss Game Studios are listed (one is missing, but so is the game) ... along with a bunch of stuff that I haven't done. Like Fable! I wish I had known about this sooner, since I'd hate for a recruiter or hiring manager to be checking on my resume, look me up, and think that I was someone I wasn't.
I've sent Moby Games an e-mail offering to help them correct my entry (as well as the other Rob Stevens), so hopefully I can really use that as a resource. Until then, check out my mighty impressive profile!
Update: That was fast! I've already had a new profile created for me.
No comments:
Post a Comment