Monday, November 22, 2004

World of Warcraft Forums - Realm Forums

Blizzard has finally posted the list of Realm servers (mainly because the servers are online and people on the East Coast are playing). For those looking to play with me, some of my old work friends and I will be on the Proudmore server for the Alliance, and Uther for the Horde.

I played a Human Female Paladin (named Jerica ... almost all of my online characters are girls named Jerica ... don't ask!) during the open beta, and I had a blast. Everything felt logical and even the crafting (mining and blacksmithing, which best supported the Paladin class) didn't feel like wasted time. Really, I didn't see many places where Blizzard could have done better. I can't wait to play tomorrow, and since several of my friends are taking the day off, we'll see how it goes.

Catch you in the game!

Update: I managed to snag a Collector's Edition, so that was a nice surprise. Also got my first choice of character names, Jerica, a Human Paladin on Proudmore, and Lucious, a Troll Hunter on Uther.

No comments: