The Secret Service is Hiring!
I couldn't believe it when I heard the radio commercial this morning ... the United States Secret Service is having a career fair / employment exam at Bellevue Community College on July 29th. The application packet is 35 (!) pages. If you pass the exam, they're apparently going to interview you on the spot.
I can't help but think that by holding this event at a community college, that it might impact the quality of the applicants. Then again, they may want people with a particular mindset (e.g. able to follow orders), so there is probably a rationale behind it. Or applying Occam's Razor, it was probably just the closest / cheapest location.
Anyway, if you want to be a G-Man, now's your chance!
1 comment:
Don't bother if you can't pass the polygraph exam which will inevitbly precede your hiring if their practices are anything like the FBI's. I saw a posting in my university for an FBI job that was somewhat enticing. The poster stated that the FBI required a polygraph exam. I did a bit of research before deciding I shouldn't bother applying. Here's a sampling of questions. Have you ever stolen anything from an employer? Have you ever done an illegal drug? Have you ever masturbated while driving?
Post a Comment