Thursday, March 30, 2006

I'm going to be on The Chris Pirillo Show tonight ... sort of ...

I heard Chris was looking for local companies that were doing interesting and new things with technology to be on his internet podcast, and I put some feelers out there. Tonight, we'll be on the show talking about our new product, some other things in the works, and the on-demand phenomena. It won't really be me, it'll be my bosses, but I might get a few words in ... we'll see what happens. Maybe I'll just play with his Xbox 360 the whole time. I hear he has, like, five of them.

I met Chris Pirillo at the Seattle Mind Camp last year, and just couldn't keep up with the guy's boundless energy. I hope my bosses are up to the challenge. The interview should be about 20 minutes long or so, and she show starts at 6PM Pacific if you want to listen live. Alternatively, you can download the show the following day, which might be a better option. I'll post a link when it's up.

No comments: