Thursday, September 08, 2005

JD Fortune Pulls a Fast One on the FCC

My girl Jordis was deservingly told that she was "just not right for ... INXS" last night. Seems like she was just giving up towards the end (the pressure must be unreal), but all things considered, not having to be part of INXS will probably give her the freedom to do her own thing. I'd have killed to hear what Dave Navarro whispered to her last night, but I suspect it was something along the lines of "I'd love to produce your first album."

Anyway, it's a two-horse race now, with JD Fortune turning up the heat and Marty coming out of nowhere as the dark horse. Unbeliveably, Suzie is hanging in a close third, and MiG is still there. Inexplicably, MiG has never been in the bottom three, apparently to even his own surprise last night. Perhaps his Aussie fans are hoping to see him join the Aussie INXS?

The folks at TV Squad noticed something interesting about JD's sense of humor, though ... apparently he managed to get a T-Shirt past the censors, probably by virtue of what look like asian characters. However, tilt your head to the right, and the shirt says in English "Go Fuck Your Self".

I'm fully expecting every contestant on this up-coming season's reality shows to be covered head-to-toe in duct tape from now on.

No comments: