Tecra M4 First Impressions
Well, so far, so good. As expected, the machine came loaded with tons of crap, and I'm trying to determine the best way to go about removing most of it without impacting any necessary stuff for the Tablet. The first thing I did was flip the machine from notebook to tablet mode, and the screen switched automatically. I've been told that others have to hold a button to get the screen to change, so that was a nice surprise.
I "installed" the keyboard protector and quickly found that it's useless. It was listed as an accessory for the M4, but it covers the Trackpoint mouse in the middle of the keyboard, as well as fitting very loosely. I'll probably end up sending it back.
The viewing angle is not fantastic, but roughly equivalent to what I'm used to with my Dell Inspiron 8000 screen, so it's certainly tolerable. The high-res screen is nice, although I'm used to my Dell at 1600x1200, but this certainly gets the job done.
More later ...
No comments:
Post a Comment