Friday, April 01, 2005

WrestleMania Weekend

Just got back from the THQ Superstar Challenge at the House of Blues in West Hollywood. Got quite a surprise, as John Cena performed some of the songs from his upcoming album for the first time LIVE. I got some video, and I need to see if I can find a way to get it hosted. Fun stuff, Cena was off the chain.


Cena throwing up the "U" for his Untouchables. Posted by Hello

After the Challenge (Shelton Benjamin won for the third consecutive year), and Cena's performance, Chris Kohler (from Wired) and I went up to the VIP after party in the HOB's exclusive Foundation Rooms. We hung out, got to see the Superstars kicking back and relaxing, and it was a fantastic experience.

Tomorrow is the THQ Press Conference for Day of Reckoning 2, tomorrow is the Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony at the Universal Ampatheater, and finally, Sunday is WrestleMania itself. I hear that in addition to the Skybox, THQ might have some FLOOR seats for the show. That might be fun ... ;)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Did you ever put up the vids from John Cena's concert?

SuperRob said...

I had uploaded them to Google Video when it launched, but Google had received a request from the WWE for them to be removed ... despite my having had press credentials and receiving permission to shoot the video

Anonymous said...

Anyway you could put the videos up somewhere else? Rapidshare or megaupload? Even if you can't, thanks for the one on Google Video!

Anonymous said...

Any luck with putting the Cena concert up on rapidshare or megaupload?